Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Just picked up MM7

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've only opened Leatherface, Hoyt and Robo so far, but I'm pretty impressed overall with them. I really love the Hoyt

    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PwAjA64Sm07IEHGuEWSkUivnJR1hXdIpG!0drxDxBST6bj5wc NCUY*q9SMf2F*Km9tw9iFVmTWGHcIdijHhWCujS1M2w3yXy/hoyt1.jpg?dc=4675496098813945673[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "This is a tire"

  3. #3
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I am so hoping that they are around here tomorrow when I am out.

    I am really looking forward to Robocop

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    It's a spare tire, damn it !!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Legends in Montreal receive them 2 days ago and I'll get Robocop and maybe Leatherface.That's it

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MONTY!!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    here's a rear view of Monty

    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QAAjAyET72pMVciLS*chamI3iWzaS*06hfJJB*owlwIcnf3qM 2ln4uhNpDrH3zv6j6f2Ll!cYLnl!mLHNHS15*j4HYWsLxwFzow jAwBwnRc/monty1.jpg?dc=4675496100989351380[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sweet [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    silver naked ladies are never supposed to be looking in the same direction... [img]confused.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm just a waitin' on my five figure order from Amazon. It worked out perfect for a guy like me who only wanted Robo and Hicks and duplicates for
    his son [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •